Snow Tails is set in the snowy world of the Arctic Circle, where brave sledders compete in a test of skill and endurance. Action is fast and furious and not all sleds may make it to the finish. Huskies only have one setting and that is full speed! Hang on to your furs, the reins, your sled and anything else you can get hold of.
The game contains modular track pieces which can be fitted together to form different courses. Players have their own Dog Decks which they draw from and play onto their sled mat. Movement is rarely in a straight line as the sled may drift left or right. Losing control or speeding into a corner results in Dent cards being acquired which will limit a player’s hand size.
• 8 Track Straights (Double Sided)
• 4 Track Corners (Double Sided)
• 2 Track U-Turns (Double Sided)
• 1 Track Start (Double Sided)
• 1 Track Finish (Double Sided)
• 5 Wooden Sleds
• 28 Brake Markers
• 5 Dog Decks (20 Canine Cards, 4x 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)
• 20 Dent Cards
• 5 Sled Mats
• 20 Wooden Saplings
• 1 “Big Paws” Token
• 1 Rule Book